Leadership and Team Development Specialist….and keen rock climber
Darren Williams is a highly skilled Facilitator and Organisational Development Consultant with 20 years experience in education, training and development who is committed to helping his clients reach their full potential.
Specialising in developing high performance teams and leadership skills, Darren works with organisations and individuals to address the critical factors that influence successful performance.
Darren designs and develops programs that are tailored to the client organisation by understanding their needs and delivering training that gets results. Successful outcomes are enhanced by his expertise in the design and facilitation of experiential activities to reinforce key messages and provide powerful learning opportunities.
Darren has worked throughout Australia and overseas across a diverse range of business sectors giving him a broad appreciation of the challenges facing organisations, teams and leaders. He uses this experience to provide current best practice information to his clients.
- Masters Degree in Counselling (University of SA)
- Bachelor of Education (Flinders University of SA)
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment, 2009 (TAFE -TAA40104)
- Current Assessor and Lead climbing instructor with SAREA
- Current Instructor/Trainer/Assessor with the ACIA
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Australian Institute of Management
- Board member, Recreation SA
- Board member SAREA