Our new High Ropes Adventure Course is open for business
In today’s economic climate, organisations need to be more competitive and unique in their product and service offering in ensuring sustainability and growth. This activity does exactly this!
High Ropes Challenge
As individuals accomplish tasks such as the ‘Postman’s Walk’, ‘Burma Bridge’, the ‘Leap of Faith’ and more, this program involves all hands on deck to ensure that colleagues are safely and successfully ‘belayed’ across wires suspended up to 10m off the ground!
Involvement in these programs will give the people in your organisation;
- More confidence
- A greater awareness of personal beliefs and boundaries
- A greater level of trust and support in themselves and colleagues
Min 12 – Max 80
3 – 4 hours
Barossa Valley Novotel Resort
Rock Climbing and Abseiling
Climb up or abseil down cliffs of heights of approximately 20 – 50 metres. A safe, fun and challenging experience that will push personal boundaries and comfort zones.
A fun and rewarding experience!
Your whole team is involved in ensuring that each team member successfully completes their personal goal.
As a result, participants will have a greater awareness and understanding of;
- Going beyond personal limits and pushing boundaries
- The importance of trust and support in achieving successful outcomes
- A higher level of confidence and self belief
Min. 8 – Max. 40
3 – 4 hours
- Morialta National Park
- Onkaparinga National Park